- PreK: Have You Seen My Dragon (Steve Light)
- Grades K-2: One Big Pair of Underwear (Laura Gehl and Tom Lichtenheld)
- Grades 3-5: Really Big Numbers (Richard Evan Schwartz)
- Grades 6-8: Really Big Numbers (Richard Evan Schwartz)
- Grades 9-12: Nearly Gone (Elle Cosimano)
Each tip sheet includes activities for your classroom, afterschool program, or family. Additional tip sheets for the 2016 Mathical Prize winners will be added in Fall 2016!
Mathical & First Book: If you are an educator or program provider serving children from low-income families, you can access the winning titles and reading guides from the First Book Marketplace for 50-90% off retail price. The First Book Marketplace has additional math resources and nearly 6,000 titles for kids of all ages. To get started, sign up with First Book. This process is free and takes just a few minutes to complete.
First Book is a national nonprofit social enterprise that provides books and educational materials for educators serving children in need.